2761 East Jefferson
William Kapp 1925. Neo – Romanesque. This was originally designed for the radio and advertising studios of G. H. Phelps.
This is the “town crier” Corrado Parducci sculpture – all grown over with vines.
Here is Parducci’s Town Crier several years ago.
The Corrado Parducci “town crier” sculpture on the former Ross Roy building. Before Ross Roy, it was an earlier ad agency that also had a radio broadcast station. Hence the town crier motif.