all who wander are not lost

Grand River

1 9 10 11

In Detroit Michigan, in 1892, Scovel Church started Gods work out Grand River beyond the railroad.

The cornerstone for the chapel was laid in 1896 and the one for the church in 1921.

James D. Jeffrey was pastor from 1898 to 1929 and George D. Jeffrey from 1929.

This small red church on Grand River Avenue was Henry and Clara Fords church – Edsel was baptized here while the Fords still lived in the Boston Edison neighborhood.

1 9 10 11