Scovel Memorial Presbyterian Church was built in 1898.
Henry and Clara Bryant Ford attended this church every sunday.
It closed in 1977.
The inside of the building had 10 bedrooms, a kitchen, a gym and a sanctuary as well as misc. offices.
Burned early Sunday a.m. February 13th.
Still too early to say, but of course arson is always suspected initially.
Local news arrives..