dETROITfUNK

not all those who wander are lost

T.B Rayl Company Building, formerly the home of Meyer Jeweler. Designed in the Sullivanesque style by Baxter, O’Dell and Halpin – 1915.

Now it is a wig shop.

Photographic essays of Detroit and the surrounding region. Started in 2003 as a photo weblog, dETROITfUNK carried on as a photographic archive of the changing conditions in and around the City of Detroit.

CONTRIBUTIONS APPRECIATED