all who wander are not lost

Merrill Fountain in Palmer Park. Finished in 1901, originally designed as part of Campus Martius, in front of the old Opera House. Italian Renaissance design in white marble, by John M. Carrere. Moved to this location in 1926.

Click HERE to see the fountain how it looked when it was in use.

2 Responses to Merrill Fountain